These beakers will bring smiles to kids (and kids at heart) this Halloween season. “It’s so much fun to start the Halloween morning off with a scare, dare your kids to drink the ‘Monster Smoothie’ packed with nutrients, and served up in Frankenstein’s Lab Beakers,” Aronian tells Fox News.
Read on for the recipe.
Green Monster Smoothie in a Beaker by Karen Aronian
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Tools: Blender, Beakers
Yield: 2 Beakers full
Karen Aronian shares her "green monster" Halloween smoothie recipe with Fox News.
(Aronian Education Design LLC)
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- ⅓ cup oat or coconut milk
- ½ cup of lime juice
- ½ pear or ½ apple peeled
- ½ banana
- 1 tablespoon agave, maple syrup, or Dolcetti (apple sweetener)
- ¾ cup of your choice: lettuce, kale, or spinach
- Combine water, oat milk, and syrup in your blender.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into your beakers and serve up to your monsters.
Note: You can order beakers online or buy them at Michael’s stores. Also, you can float a Halloween imitation eyeball in the drink or hot glue it onto the lower side of the beaker straw!
Perri Ormont Blumberg is a contributing Lifestyle Reporter for Fox News.